This is a website for healthcare professionals.
Exagen Presents Data from 5 Abstracts at the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) 2015 Congress Annual Meeting
Contact: Blythe Lawton
760.560.1506 – firstname.lastname@example.org
San Francisco, CA – November 10, 2015
Exagen, a privately held diagnostic company with offices in Vista, California and Albuquerque, New Mexico announced today that five abstracts were presented at the 2015 annual meeting of the American College of Rheumatology (ACR), held November 6-11 in San Francisco, CA. Two of the five abstracts were also selected for podium presentation (Wallace & Askanase).
- Wallace et al. “Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products in Multi-analyte Assay with Algorithm Have Utility in Distinguishing Primary Fibromyalgia from Systemic Lupus Erythematosus” [abstract 3087]
- Askanase et al. “Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products Have High Sensitivity and Specificity in Childhood-Onset Systemic Lupus Erythematosus and Juvenile Idiopathic Arthritis” [abstract 2043]
- Silverman et al. “Estimating the Pre-Test Probability of Systemic Lupus Erythematosus By Utilizing Anti-Double Stranded DNA and Cell-Bound Complement Activation Products Testing from Rheumatology Based Practices in the United States” [abstract 767]
- Putterman et al. “Clinical Improvements in Systemic Lupus Erythematosus Are Correlated to Cellular and Soluble Biomarkers in Classical Complement Pathway” [abstract 765]
- Conklin et al. Post-Phlebotomy Stability of Soluble and Cellular Forms of Complement Activation: Implications in SLE Diagnostic Assays” [abstract 772]
The information presented demonstrates the company’s continued commitment to further develop diagnostic, prognostic and drug monitoring testing services for the optimization of patient treatment.
Exagen Diagnostics, Inc. is a commercial-stage diagnostics company committed to addressing the significant unmet need for the accurate diagnosis and monitoring of patients affected by autoimmune Connective Tissue Disease (CTD). Exagen’s mission with the Avise product line is to help physicians provide accurate, timely diagnosis and optimization for the treatment of autoimmune CTD. For more information, please visit www.exagen.com.